6 or 12 Month Mentorship
The 6 or 12 month mentorship coaching package is ideal for the woman who is new to business and needs a mentor to help navigate the overwhelming details of business.
This package is also great if you’ve been in business for awhile, but aren’t getting the results you want. I’ve worked with clients in the 6 or 12 month mentorship package who are professionals in a corporate setting and need guidance in understanding the nuances of corporate america.
This program is highly customized to fit your needs over a 6 or 12 month period. Here are some examples of what we may cover:
- Planning – From business plans to marketing plans we will build the blueprint for your business through envisioning, planning, implementation, tracking and measuring results
- Vision and Values – We align your vision with your values so that you are working from a place of consciousness and intention
- Productivity – We assess the best systems that will help you be productive in your work-flow. We also look at processes, protocols, and policies to implement for optimal efficiency
- Professionalism – We set professional standards for you and your business
- Pricing – Whether it is a new service or new product we establish the best pricing model for your business to maximize viability and profit
- Mission – We will craft your mission statement and unique proposition value so that you are clear on what your business stands for
- Financials – We establish an accounting system to assist with your book keeping and financial goals
- Customers – We nail down your target audience and customer base for your marketing material
- Mindset – Overcoming fears and stepping into your power will require courage. For example, we may work on facing perfectionism, self-sabotaging behaviors, or procrastination
- Money – We may spend a lot of time working through money issues. It’s been my experience that most people have money stories and how we value our time and ourselves often shows up in our relationship with money
- Negotiations – Learning to negotiate is extremely important in business. I will teach you how to build win-win negotiations in every transaction and relationship
- Work-life – We will put in strong boundaries that are non-negotiable for self-care because taking care of yourself as you build your business is critical to your success
- Technology – So many tech tools… not sure which ones to use for your business? I will help you navigate the overwhelming choices of technology and help you pick the best ones for your business
- Strengths – Too many people work with their weaknesses and find themselves frustrated as they drown in their business. I will show you how to work from a place of your strengths and delegate the rest
6 Month Investment: $2,500.00 ($200.00 savings) one time fee or $450.00 a month.
12 Month Investment: $4,950.00 ($450.00 savings) one time fee or $450.00 a month.
NOTE: The one-on-one mentorship coaching program has an application process.